Dj Roleplay
Thanks for logging in to the site. Smile HAVE FUN and please abide by the rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dj Roleplay
Thanks for logging in to the site. Smile HAVE FUN and please abide by the rules.
Dj Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

begining the totally awesome title

2 posters

Go down

begining the totally awesome title Empty begining the totally awesome title

Post  wow Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Deeep in a land, a land that has been overun by laws, and where pleasure is somthing that only exists in shadows or, underground. the cities have no lighting, the sun no longer shines upon the dark land. the sky is covered by evil, nothing seems to be able to do anything about it. peoples only link between each other is the internet. everything is downloadable. from food to excercise equpment iven the air that is pumped into the homes. (think of Metropoplis, Fritz Lang 1927). everyone has they're amount of space and data usage. your home is as simple as. run-lawn-foundation-beam-upright1'13''-so on. human contact is virtually outdated.
but a group of underground syndicates have decided to organize what will be the largest party in the world. they believe that this will finally get rid of the darkness, that keeps us apart and locked in our world of technology. which is in fact awesome but is also being hel by the outrageous laws that keep the the world shut out of P.L.U.R. they will face many challenges along the way but will succeed in thye're adventures to come. What a Face What a Face What a Face pirat pirat pirat pirat flower flower flower afro afro afro (pan) elephant

wow

Back to top Go down

begining the totally awesome title Empty Re: begining the totally awesome title

Post  wow Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:47 pm

indeed that is exactly what i was thinking when i started writing this. we could eventually turn this into a book. we will see how interesting the story gets. idk i was feeling pretty stoned when i wrote this. so i guess only persistency will make it blow up.

wow

Back to top Go down

Post  DjRella (Admin) Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Lol. Ok. But this forum section is only for posting stories. Talking about them and whatnot should be done on the "Chat" section or through the PM system. :p
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

https://djroleplay.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum