Dj Roleplay
Thanks for logging in to the site. Smile HAVE FUN and please abide by the rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dj Roleplay
Thanks for logging in to the site. Smile HAVE FUN and please abide by the rules.
Dj Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Forum Rules ( READ THIS ! )

Go down

All Forum Rules ( READ THIS ! ) Empty All Forum Rules ( READ THIS ! )

Post  DjRella (Admin) Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Ok, so i'm personally not one for making rules, or abiding by them LOL, but people online do a bunch of meaningless and stupid stuff all the time. So im going to make these rules as fair and little as possible. Smile

1 - When/ if in a fight forum, PLEASE no God-Modding ! ( Auto-hit, can't die, ect... ) If anybody on the site finds God-Mod posts, please PM the Admin -> DJ RELLA ( Me ) and i will take care of it a soon as possible.

2 - No epic posts. . . Meaning please don't post anything that's over 1000 words or something stupid like that. People like role playing, and they like to read messages, and they like to have the message explain... but keep things as simple as possible please. Smile It would be very appreciated !

3 - Character romance is allowed. However i severely suggest keeping posts that involve intimacy limited to Making-out and slight touching ( At the most ) IF anything goes beyond that, just use the PM system ! Nobody really wants to read sex posts in a public forum.

4 - Please make any actualy storyline have a point, climax, and possible solution ! But then again, in any other thread, random stories are allowed Smile

5 - Please do not abuse or harrass other posters ! You can insult people using characters, but keep that to a minimum and keep it away from insulting outside of character.

6 - If any Out of Character ( OOC ) post is made, PLEASE identify it using the OOC abbreviation, or post OOC in the Post Subject Box !~

7 - NO SPAMMING !!!! I take spamming very strictly and it is REALLY annoying to everyone ! But for those who love to spam, i will create a thread just for you !

8 - PLEASE, for the love of all that is right and good in the world, MINIMIZE SPELLING ERRORS!!! Nobudy wnts too reed stoopid powsts! If I find any posts that have errors, i'll let whoever made the post know about it, and then if need be, edit and spell-check it myself. But please just use proper spelling and punctuation... it's a pain in the ass to have to go behind someone and correct their posts.

...If anybody has suggestions on how to make this site a little better, or if you would like any new rules to be put in place, PM the Admin ( ME ) and i will overview it and decide wether to make that suggestion a rule or a part of this site. Smile On another note, rules for different threads will be put in place, if necessary, and rules for seperate threads can be modified. Otherwise, these rules apply for all threads. That's pretty much it, and i will update these rules/regulations when i deem necessary. Have Fun EVERYONE !
~ Dj Rella

Last edited by DjRella (Admin) on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

https://djroleplay.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down