Dj Roleplay
Thanks for logging in to the site. Smile HAVE FUN and please abide by the rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dj Roleplay
Thanks for logging in to the site. Smile HAVE FUN and please abide by the rules.
Dj Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Furians, New Rise

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Old Furians, New Rise Empty Re: Old Furians, New Rise

Post  DjRella (Admin) Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Taylor felt an unusual presence under the ground, but quickly finished his chant. "Fliese Lierv dé NACCH!!!". A portal opened abruptly around Taylor and engulfed him in a complete fire tornado. A feint outline of his old demon shows itself and it's eyes glared at Ace with an intent to kill. The demon itself seemed to completely ignore the disks.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

https://djroleplay.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Furian Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Quickly as the disk shot out, the made their way towards the target around. Making sure that if one missed, the other would make contact. Although as he was distracted with the disks, the energy that had NOT YET shot out was preparing itself to shoot out at the same time the disks were suppose to make contact. Once the discs got close enough, the flames underneath the earth lightened up and provoked the energy to shoot out at the speed of light, been able to disintegrate anything that would be in its path.
Ace Furian
Ace Furian

Back to top Go down

Post  DjRella (Admin) Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Taylor rolled back and fired three more times before rechecking the pistol. He stood slowly and watched. His body covered itself with the aura of the sword itself, protecting him front the wave of energy. As he saw the discs his eyes widened. "Me faá chi grã" he started chanting. And even faster as the disks approached.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Furian Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:43 pm

His body disappeared 5 times along the darkness letting each bullet pass him by, although the last one had came at him so fast that he had barely been able to move out of the way with the wind of the bullet to grind against his skin. Quickly Right after wards Ace punched the ground, sending energy into the ground. This energy quickly pulled as many deadly sources that could create the energy deadly as possible. Eventually the size of this wave became as long as 3 football fields and as wide as 2 If it was to touch even the slightest, it could burn the whole body into ashes. Although he saved the attack for later, instead he had something else to use against this kid.

Instead, Ace reached down for his hip placing the sword away first, but as he reached down he grabbed two disks that were surrounded with spikes. These spikes were sharper then a hot katana, it would slice through a boulder like butter. Quickly some black flames extended out of it, working as chains quickly Ace threw them both out towards him of the sharp disks touched him he would be sliced, if the flames touched him, his soul would be tortured and a daemon would be replacing his body.
Ace Furian
Ace Furian

Back to top Go down

Post  DjRella (Admin) Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Taylor grinned, "this is no ordinary gun. It's MY gun!" he said as he watched the man disappear. The wind behind him caught drift on the hair and Taylor ducked quickly, hiding the sword against the inside of his coat and throwing his arm turned behind him around his gut, and squeezed the trigger five times in a manner that an automatic machine gun would have fired. The pellets it fired glowed a dark green and drug a tail behind them.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Furian Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Ace's eyes watched every object that Taylor had on his body, knowing that he would have to use them and every power he had within him to even put up a good fight against Ace. Quickly as the two waves of energy collided some of his own energy bounced towards Ace's face and placed one small cut upon his face. "That is all the damage your weapons and powers will ever place on me! Do you hear me!" Quickly he pushed hard against the blade that he had used against mine screaming "Guns do not harm me, only cowards use those" Quickly he disappeared along the shadows, traveling through them he appeared right behind the man swinging his blade once aiming towards his neck, trying to slice it off.
Ace Furian
Ace Furian

Back to top Go down

Post  DjRella (Admin) Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Taylor saw Ace coming and gripped his father's sword. "I didn't betray you! You abandoned the kingdom!!!" he yelled before tilting his sword just in front of his head and swinging it down, sending it's own wave of blue energy to counter the acid. The two met and shattered out a cloud of smoke. Taylor lifted his sword again and met his blade with Ace's. As he did, he pulled his gun to hip height and aimed it at Ace, hoping the swords would distract him.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Furian Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:18 pm

(Remember, don't mod)

Ace felt the small scratch on his cheek; lifting his arm his traced the cut with his fingers licking his blood. "There you go, now you will full fill your destiny, you will die at my feet young fool." With that said, he gripped the hilt of the sword, sliding it out of its case faster then he could complete one blink. "Let's do this boy, just remember, you brought this all upon yourself with your betrayal against your king, now Die!" He screamed as loud as he could. Quickly Ace took off running at a normal human speed. As he ran, his sword started to suck in power from the dark shadows that came off Taylor, and Maria's shadow giving it power. Once he was close enough, he swung his blade once, releasing a monster wave of acidic energy, if it was to touch this man, it would burn through his skin and flesh leaving behind only his bones.
Ace Furian
Ace Furian

Back to top Go down

Post  DjRella (Admin) Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Taylor's expression grew more and more angry. His hand twitched and covered itself in blue fire. He lifted the blade quickly and set it on his shoulder while holding up his pistol. Within seconds of lifting the kayaks, a small cut appeared just above Ace's left eye. "main word. You WERE the strongest." he said as he looked to Maria. "Leave her alone. You want a fight, I'll give you one." his voice seemed a bit scratchy and again his body showed signs of fatigue.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Furian Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:05 pm

He laughed towards the boy's foolishness, knowing he had forgotten certain things to mention. "You forgot that I was the one that gave us the reputation of a strong Race, of a fearless yet the most powerful group of our generation. I was the one that did all of this, now I will give you one last chance to redeem yourself. You either fight me now, or I will kill your wife and you. You either fight now, or bow down to your king right now. The choice is yours, choose wisely boy." He said, having his hand move back, his fingers playing with the hilt of the blade.
Ace Furian
Ace Furian

Back to top Go down

Old Furians, New Rise Empty Response to Leo

Post  DjRella (Admin) Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Taylor frowned and his expression grew angry as he threatened his wife. "Leave her out of this!" he said in a bit of a low tone. He stood slowly and unholstered his pistol again, pulling back its hammer and picking up his sword, showing a bit of fatigue. " You always were one toconstantly pick fights. Perhaps that's why we had so many enemies? Perhaps that's why do many Furians died. I don't want to fight. But I will, to protect her." he motioned to Maria.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Furian Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Ace laughed at the man's foolishness; did he really believe he could take on Ace by himself? He couldn’t before, and he can't now, at least Ace thought that. His head turned to the woman that spoke his old name; shaking his head he whispered "The name is, Ace now. Get that through your fucking head woman." With that said, he stepped closer to her aggressively, with that step, his chest pushed against hers making her fall back a couple steps. His head then turned towards the man once again wanting to take his kingdom back, a true king would do just that.

"So, Taylor. If you truly believe you can bring the old Furians back as they once were, then you must know every Furian never backs down from a fight, and I am asking you to fight me for this kingdom or bow down right now to its king." He said, his grin spreading farther along his lip, looking back at the woman before he looked at him one last time. "Make your choice, or she dies right here right now." He said his hand closed into a fist, having his knuckles pop with power.
Ace Furian
Ace Furian

Back to top Go down

Post  DjRella (Admin) Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Jake: -waves silently- "just sitting here. Being quiet " he said before letting out a soft chuckle.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Maria shrugged at what Taylor had said. "Where's Jake?"
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Old Furians, New Rise Empty Response to Maria

Post  DjRella (Admin) Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Taylor frowned gently and looked at Maria again. "I'm not trying to upset you. You do know that right?"
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Maria let out a soft sigh. "Fine." She knew she couldn't reason with him. He was just to stubborn. She shook heard head, and leaned against a tree. "Do what you want then."
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Old Furians, New Rise Empty Response to Maria's post

Post  DjRella (Admin) Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Taylor nodded. "Thing is. I wont leave. And if I do, itll be for good reason. If I were to be replaced. Then it will have been rightful. And i would accept it." he finished as his eyes followed Maria and then turned to Ace.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Maria nodded at she heard what Taylor said. "Yes that may be true that he gave up the kingdom. Yeah he made sacrifices, and got killed." She shook her head. "Deserted area or not, enemies will come. You know that. I still think you should ask him. I mean it was his kingdom. How would you feel if you suddenly disappeared, and left Jake and I all by ourselves. Then someone came and we replaced you? Then after a while you came back, to find that what was yours was taken?" She suddenly looked up as she heard someone clapping. She stiffened as she felt a familiar presence.
She looked at the male that walked towards her and Taylor. Her eyes went wide as she heard him say that he was the recreation of Prince. Her heart skipped a beat. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. That could not be Prince. The last she heard was that he was dead. She frowned, and looked at Taylor as she heard Ace talk about fighting. That was Prince alright. Now she was sure of it. She suddenly looked at Ace, and stood up as she saw the evil smile on his face. She wasn't scared of him. She could never be scared of him. She was about to take a step back when he started to play with her hair. She looked up at him with confused eyes. "Prince..." She whispered. She suddenly shook her head, and took a step back as he let her hair fall back to her shoulders. She didn't want either of them to fight.
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Post  DjRella (Admin) Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:36 pm

OOC- Alright. Goodnight. :p
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Old Furians, New Rise Empty Response to Leo's post

Post  DjRella (Admin) Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Taylor's proud smile disappeared as he saw "Prince" walking into plain view. As he played with Maria's hair and sign his offer, he (Taylor) grimaced. "Come on. You're no Furian king anymore. You left the kingdom. We all did too soon after. You've had years to revive the kingdom and you didn't. So I am. I'm in no mood to fight. I'm exhausted right now. I don't want trouble." He said, watching the man walk slowly.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DjRella (Admin) Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:23 pm

OOC- dammit Leo. Lol unlisted while I was typing. Hang on. Lemme type up a response to your post. XD
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DjRella (Admin) Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Taylor nodded in slight agreement to Maria's statement. "Prince gave up the kingdom. He made sacrafices, yes. But even still. That was uears ago. He handed a new kingdom to people and left the old one to die, as you can obviously see for yourself. I was practically exiled. Bit revenge or anger isn't my motive. Its the past and I choose to leave it there. Though I wouldn't worry about me dying. We're in a deserted area. Nobody around for miles right now. And even though my demon is gone I still have my elemental abilities. And by the time we get the Furian kingdom running steadily, we'll be well protected and every soldier with the best available armor and trained to the highest degree. " He said smiling, feeling a bit proud of himself and showing confidence in the idealism of his plans.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Furian Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Ace chuckled under his breath, thinking to himself that it was now time to reveal himself and introduce himself. Ace started to clap his hands, slowly he walked around the tree and towards the two creatures. His head was down, his hair covered his eyes, but the red light his eyes produced was red. "Such a vary nice set of words there, young king of Furian." Ace said. His head started to lift up, his eyes locking with the eyes of the male, ignore the female completely not caring of her existence once so ever. "Let me introduce myself, my name is, Ace Furian. I am the recreation of Prince himself. So in other words, I am prince himself, the true emperor of the Furian Race." Ace said.

"The only way I see you been king of this land would be by killing me in a fair fight. Only then can a true Furian become the king of this beautiful land." He said, his eyes then shot out to see the female, an evil grin spread across his lip whispering loud enough for Taylor to hear. "It would be a shame to have your lover witness her lovers death." he whispered, his arm reached out, having his fingers play with her hair until he threw it down back to her shoulder. "So what's it gone be young fellow, a fight to the death like a true furian fights, or bow down to your leader?"
Ace Furian
Ace Furian

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Maria let out a soft sigh as she heard Taylor talk. "Well yeah, but I don't know. When Prince was the leader......" She shook her head. "That's not the point. What if you get killed or something? That's what happened to Prince. I think. I can't remember. Still I don't like that idea. Don't you think you should ask him before you decide to be the leader?"
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Post  DjRella (Admin) Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Taylor frowned a bit. "why? When Primce ran the empire, we didn't have many resources. And we barely had any place to go without needing a company of three people at least. I have new plans. The kingdom will be the same as it was as far as generality goes. The only thing that would change is the enforcement and structure. I was Prince's second-hand man. And now i think it's time the old kingdom be revived by a new leader. " he said.

Jake held his ears high at the noise in the distance. Fearing some kind of danger. But eventually resting down and listening back to Taylor's words next to Maria.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next