Dj Roleplay
Thanks for logging in to the site. Smile HAVE FUN and please abide by the rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dj Roleplay
Thanks for logging in to the site. Smile HAVE FUN and please abide by the rules.
Dj Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary - Rise of a Hero

Go down

Legendary - Rise of a Hero Empty Legendary - Rise of a Hero

Post  MewSara100 Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Puddles of crimson splatted across the cold unfeeling cement bellow her, the pain in her throat causing her to cough uncontrollably, her hands clutching desperately to the slick surface she sprawled across. Around her, looming over her like predators in the shadows, mysterious men, there faces masked, concealed in secrets, stood ready to react if she decided to get up. The various painful kicks and blows to her stomach hadn't helped her at all, only increasing her coughing, even more blood dripping down from her lips. Bruised and beaten, she couldn't feel her fingers, much less her toes. She could not stand.
"Poor, poor, pitiful little girl. Did you honestly think you could escape safely, much less with my prized possessions? My~, you ARE quite a terrible child, aren't you? I bet I know what would help you though. How about a nice little swim in the river? You can even use the weights we'll attach to your feet and arms." a rugged forbidding voice cackled somewhere far off in the distance, behind the thick wall of men surrounding her, leaning down and pulling her up quickly by her elbows, dragging her across the darkened warehouse towards a back door, which opened up to reveal the surrounding night. Being thrust ruthlessly out onto the hard packed path of earth surrounding the outside of the warehouse, she cringed, the feel of cold metal against her ankles shocking her mind into working, not allowing it to slip into unconsciousness like she'd wanted. They'd finished locking the metal shackles around her arms and ankles, the dense metal spheres at the ends obviously not an attempt at keeping her afloat.
A ways off in the thick of the night there was what sounded vaguely like the trickling rush of water, beyond her, yet also beneath her. Clenching her fists in frustration she lifted her head, the pounding of her own heart making it difficult to hear anything else, save the insane laughter behind her, in the doorway to the warehouse.
"Have a nice swim, Lina." before she could even think to protest she could feel the rough calloused hands of her attackers lifting her once again, before her stomach dropped and she was plunged into darkness, the chill of water engulfing her skin nearly stopping the racing throb of her heart.

MewSara100

Back to top Go down