Dj Roleplay
Thanks for logging in to the site. Smile HAVE FUN and please abide by the rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dj Roleplay
Thanks for logging in to the site. Smile HAVE FUN and please abide by the rules.
Dj Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance for Clair

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty Rawer :3

Post  DjRella Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 pm

As their lips parted, Zareth smiled. Not an ordinary smile, but a smile of pure love and happiness. His eyes opened only a moment later and he looked into her eyes. Their faces still so close and all he could do was look down and apologize to her.

DjRella

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty Cute =)

Post  Clair Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:54 pm

She slowly pulled back very little, there was not even an inch between their lips and she took a slow staggering breath.Her eyes slowly opened as she waited for his eyes to open.Her eyes shone with pure happiness and love as she looked at him, her heart and soul sang with joy.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty sooo cute! X3

Post  DjRella Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:31 pm

He kept himself to her for as long as he could, and his arms wrapped around her waist. Something inside him told him that this creature was bound to be his mate. He felt her arms around his neck and he couldnt help but to smile in the kiss. This kiss was his first, but it was also the most passionate too.

DjRella

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty Awwwies =D

Post  Clair Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm

She smiled softly, love filled her eyes as she looked into his eyes. Her eyes slowly closed as his lips were placed upon hers, her arms slowly found their way to around his neck and the stayed there. She smiled softly as their tails entertwined together.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty sooo cute! X3

Post  DjRella Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:55 am

He smiled with the look of pure happiness. "I hope not..." he whispered as he brought his face closer to hers and placed his soothing lips gently onto hers. At the same time his tail found hers and intertwined with it. His eyes closed and his ears went down on his head. " I never want this to end " he thought to himself.

DjRella

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty Den!

Post  Clair Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt his thumb glide across her cheek, she smiled a little at his words. "I could never hate you." She opened her eyes slowly and they twinkled in gentleness and kindness...and something else..something that never shoned in her eyes before..love.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty SHEN!

Post  DjRella Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:04 pm

" Before you do that, theres... something i want to do, should this be last time i see you when i go into my home to face my brother... " He said as his thumb glided across her cheek the same way she did to him before. " and if not, then im sure you're probably going to hate me for it... "

DjRella

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty Rawrs

Post  Clair Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:53 pm

She smiled softly as she felt his hand against her cheek and she looked into her eyes. "Here lets get that out of you and i'll bandage you up okay?" She lightly brought her hand up and touched his hand that on was her cheek.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty grrmoorawrawr....

Post  DjRella Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Zareth took a second to catch his breath. " Im fine, trust me ive had much worse than this before." he smiled gently and lazily placed his able hand on her cheek. " Im just glad to see you alive! " he said as a wince of pain shot his face from the arrow in his shoulder.

DjRella

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty Rwar

Post  Clair Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:41 pm

She looked up and gasped softly, she jumped up into the branch above her. "Me!? Are you okay!? What happened!?"

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty grrmoorawrawr....

Post  DjRella Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 pm

"ey... are you ok!?" said Zareth who hung from an above branch dripping blood from his nose and arm, and had an arrow stuck in his right shoulder. In his hand he held a custom-made dagger with a 9 inch blade that dripped the blood of the now dead hunters.

DjRella

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty Rawr!

Post  Clair Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:32 pm

She quickly opened the window and jumped out onto the roof and she ran across the roof to one of the trees and climbed in. She climbed down the branches till she rested in the middle off the tree hidden beneth leaves and branches.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty grrmoorawr

Post  DjRella Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:30 pm

outside the room a faint opening and closing of doors were made. The two hunters checked all the rooms one by one until they came to the last door and found it locked. "C'mon... Open up! We wont hurt you, yet. Dont make us break down the door! It would be a shame to have to destsoy another door in Zareth's little home. " said the second hunter as he pryed one of his swords into the door.

DjRella

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty Hehe =)

Post  Clair Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Clair had ran into the house, locked the door and ran up the stairs. She continued to run quickly and quietly down the halls of the house looking around till she found a large bedroom and she ran in and quickly shut the door and locked it. She looked around helplessly till she saw the window and she ran towards it and looked out to see the back of the house.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty (twenty minutes later)

Post  DjRella (Admin) Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:53 pm

~~~ [Twenty minutes later Zareth still has yet to meet Clair at his home and two mysterious figures approach Zareth's home)
[1st hunter] Wielding a bow&arrow and behind 2nd hunter looking up into the trees.
[2nd Hunter] wielding two shortswords and looking right at Zareth's home. "Where the hell is Zareth's little `girlfriend` i swear i'll kill her right in front of him ! hahaha!!! "
The two continue looking for Clair.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

https://djroleplay.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty Boooooooo!

Post  Clair Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:35 pm

She got up quickly then looked down at Zereth then to the south. "I..."She sighed then shook her head. "Okay..."She quickly ran south as fast as she could.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty TacoTacoTaco

Post  DjRella (Admin) Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:28 pm

He looked over at Clair. "Are you ok!?" he nearly screamed as another arrow whizzed and scraped against his left arm and threw him down. As another arrow came from another direction he saw it and pummeled the arrow with the one in his tail. He held his arm and looked back again. " You need to get out of here! My home is directly south of here, you cant miss it! -another arrow strikes the ground next to him-
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty Re: Entrance for Clair

Post  Clair Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm

She gasped and moved back quickly as she saw the arrow and she laid back just as Zareth caught the arrow with tail. Her eyes widen in shock and fear. "What the hell!?"

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty TacoTee Burrito

Post  DjRella Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:12 pm

He stopped and widened his eyes, murmering an inunderstandable name. "MOVE!!!" he screamed as he dove and flung his tail to catch an arrow that had almost struck Clair in the face.

DjRella

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty Gir loves tacos! lol xD invader zim...

Post  Clair Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:44 pm

She took a deep breath and looked around trying to figure out what he was looking for. "What is it?"

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty TacoTacoTaco

Post  DjRella (Admin) Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:38 pm

" I just thought something was... " He stopped as he caught the scent of something. He looked around cautiously.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty =P

Post  Clair Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:33 pm

She let her hand that was touching her face fall to her side, her other hand slowly slid from his cheek to her lap and she smiled. "Im fine, why?"

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty :>

Post  DjRella (Admin) Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Zareth tilted his head. " are you ok? " he asked with a concerned look on his face.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty =)

Post  Clair Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:25 pm

She smiled and laughed softly, her other hand reached up to her face and it was hot. She hadnt notice she was blushing, her thumb continued to gently stroke his cheek. "No reason" She laughed softly at his pur, it was very cute.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty :>

Post  DjRella (Admin) Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 pm

He looked back into her eyes. " Well... " ... He changed the topic at something he noticed. "Why are YOU blushing ?" He asked as he instinctively purred while her thumb rubbed his cheek.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair Empty Re: Entrance for Clair

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum