Dj Roleplay
Thanks for logging in to the site. Smile HAVE FUN and please abide by the rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dj Roleplay
Thanks for logging in to the site. Smile HAVE FUN and please abide by the rules.
Dj Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance for Clair

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty =^.^=

Post  Clair Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:10 pm

She smiled softly as he blushed. "Why say sorry when you have done nothing wrong?" Her thumb lightly brushed his cheeks as she looked into his eyes, smiling softly.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty >3<

Post  DjRella (Admin) Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:06 pm

He looked into her eyes as her soft hand touched his face. Nothing could help him, he just got lost in her twinkling eyes and uncontrollably blushed a very bright red and curled his lips into a smile. " I ... im sorry ... " he said.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

https://djroleplay.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty Pizza!

Post  Clair Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 pm

She smiled and laughed softly at his reaction. She sat up completly and her tail slowly moved across the ground, and her ears twitched in delight as she watched him.Her hands gently reached for his face to make him look at her, she smiled gently. "really now?"

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty Hot Pocket!

Post  DjRella (Admin) Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

He looked back as his eyes widened and his ears shot up at her question. "... i... i wasnt... i was just looking at something and got ... lightheaded... yea..." He tried to lie, but he blushed harder and his heart raced. He looked at the ground. "What is going on with me!?! " He thought to himself.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty Lalalalalala

Post  Clair Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:36 pm

She smiled and giggled at his blushing, she proped herself up with her elbows and looked back at him."Why are you blushing?" She tilted her head a little to the side and smiled.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty Hot Pocket!

Post  DjRella (Admin) Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:34 pm

He blushed at the twinkling in Clair's eyes and looked up at the sky. "I never really looked at the clouds before... they are pretty... " he said.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty Grrrrrrss! Hehe

Post  Clair Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Her eyes opened a little and she smiled as she looked up at him, her eyes twinkled even more as she looked up at him. "No i just like watching the clouds go by" Her eyes directed themselves back up to the sky as she watched the clouds continue to pass by.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty Rawr :p

Post  DjRella (Admin) Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:24 pm

He smiled. "My name is Zareth... " He stopped as Clair layed down. "... Are you tired?" He asked as he sat now right behind the girl. He had moved unnoticably and quietly.
DjRella (Admin)
DjRella (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty Re: Entrance for Clair

Post  Clair Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:16 pm

She smiled softly and sat down across from him, but kept her distance just in case. "I am Clair and you are?" She slowly laid back and closed her eyes as she looked up at the clouds then her eyes slowly closed as a the wind blew past her and flew her hair in the hair.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty response

Post  DjRella Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:51 pm

He stared at the girl for a few seconds and examined her body. He couldnt sense any harmful intention and assumed she was telling the truth. "But with two fangs... could that mean that she hasnt found a mate ? " Zareth thought, but shook it from his mind. The girl was very atttractive, but for now he just wanted to get to know her.
"What's your name? " he asked still sitting in the grass.

DjRella

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty Responce

Post  Clair Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:32 pm

She looked around till she spotted the little neko in the middle of the clearing and giggled softly at his responce, a soft smile spread across her lips as she looked at him. It had been awhile since she had seen a neko. She took another step then another to she was only a few feet from the young man and she slowly bowed her head. "Hello there, dont worry i wont harm you" She smiled a little, showing two sharp and pointed canines.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty response

Post  Dj Rella Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:28 pm

In the middle of an open field just ouside the boundaries of the forest sat a Neko boy about 16 in human years. His hair shined blonde and his lips were closed, 'cept for a small fang that pierced through and showed through his sly smile. Zareth stopped his actions as he heard someone approaching. His ears and tail twitched. "Who's there!? " he asked curiously at a dark figure in the near distance.

Dj Rella

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty Entrance for Clair

Post  Clair Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:02 pm

She walks around in the woods slowly as she looks around at the new surroundings, her dark brown eyes twinkled softly in the light that shone through the trees. She slowly inhaled the scent of the woods through her nose and closed her eyes as she slowly came to a stop. As she slowly exhaled through her mouth her eyes opened a little, they twinkled in delight as she slowly stepped out of the woods and into the bright light of day."Hello?"

Clair

Back to top Go down

Entrance for Clair - Page 2 Empty Re: Entrance for Clair

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum